Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Motivate Yourself to Do Something Great!

I think I found a new calling in life. To motivate. I have been teaching some seminars in various subjects based on my experience in Graphic Design, Marketing etc. Every time I finish a seminar I feel excited that everyone in my group is excited to apply the new knowledge they have gained. This is a motivation for me to do bigger and greater things. I love to surround myself with positive people. It is just like when I used to run everyday it was much easier to go farther and run consistently when I had a running buddy.

One reason I started teaching these seminars is I love to help people and I want everyone I share with to gain some value. Also my appointment book was getting rather full and I wasn't spending as much of my time being productive. I love helping others, my goal is for everyone that I coach that they in turn will help someone else. It's this type of thinking that will get us through our tough economy. I have started a daily routine to keep myself motivated and positive.
  1. Start out your day by listening to music that makes you feel good about yourself.
  2. Pass on a positive thought to someone else.
  3. Surround yourself with positive people.
Everyone has the POWER to be LARGER than you think you are. Be the best person you can be and influence others!


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: